Mr. Gelston is excited to launch our new program for Computer Science. This program is built for bringing gifted kids along to engage their passion to create software within a solid structure of fundamentals and organization. Our goal is to meet your aspiring programmer at their skill levels and support them to become quality software engineers in a private and individualized setting.
As a former software designer, programmer, and project manager, I wanted to find someone who truly understands the complete process of creating functional software. As a Gifted Education specialist, I wanted someone who loves gifted education, gifted kiddos, and is passionate about the integration of education and social/emotional needs. Collaborating with Kat Murray to run this program is an important find.Barry Gelston, M.Ed.
- The ultimate goal of Ms. Kat's Gifted Computer Science Lab is for each student to master his/her studies in Computer Science.
- The first step in meeting our goal is to create a pleasant and relaxed environment so that learning can happen comfortably.
- Mastery is defined as the student’s ...
- Mr. Gelston's One Room Schoolhouse's ...
- In order to maintain a regular spot on the schedule, families must pre-pay and commit to a 10-pack of sessions.
- There are no partial refunds for unused sessions.
- All sales are final.